What a GEM! Meticulously cared for 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home just a touch under 1,500 SF. Conveniently located within walking distance to Downtown Cape Coral shopping, restaurants & entertainment district. Many features highlight this home & property: Lushly landscaped, Freshly painted interior and exterior, Crown molding, 6" baseboards, Tile flooring and updated lighting fixtures/fans through main living areas. The Kitchen features wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash and a pass through to the Lanai. The Master suite has a walk-in closet, Bath with wood vanity, granite counter, dual sinks and tiled shower. The Guest bath has a dual tub/shower, wood vanity, granite counter and door leading out to the Lanai. If you like to entertain, or just relax and enjoy your home, the Oversized Screened Lanai is perfect as it overlooks a lovely private yard with pond and water feature. Additional items to note: roof replaced in 2018, irrigation system 2018, A/C 2014, plus an oversized 2 car garage with workbench, cabinets and a new side exit door. Take a look, this home is a jewel AND move-in ready!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,491 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price